Buy Sour Jack
$45.00 – $230.00
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using Sour Jack. Sour Jack is a highly potent THC strain from Whistler Medical Marijuana Corporation (WMMC). It provides 18.2-22.5% THC, making it an appropriate choice for advanced users. Patients with little or moderate experience may find this strain too intense.
Chemical Formula of Product:
• Sour Jack is a powerfully energetic strain. Its primary function is euphoria, focus mood-enhancement.
• This strain’s uplifting properties make it better suited for patients with depression and fatigue.
• While Sour Jack is not the best analgesic, it does offer some benefits when it comes to relieving headaches and migraines.
The presence of the terpene, limonene, also provides anti-inflammatory abilities. This is ideal for those with inflammation due to problems like injuries, or arthritis.
• The anti-inflammatory properties also help reduce inflammation that causes flare-ups for patients with Crohn’s or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
• The strain’s moderate CBG content also provides its own slew of benefits. Aside from offering anti-cancer benefits, the cannabinoid is also an effective neuroprotectant and appetite stimulant.
• The CBC offers similar anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant and neuroprotectant benefits as CBG; however, it also helps mitigate acne.
• THCV is quite unique and even counterproductive to other cannabinoids. Specifically, this works as an appetite suppressant.
• Patients with diabetes will greatly benefit from Sour Jack, as THCV helps regulate blood sugar.
• THCV also supports this strain’s anti-anxiety properties, especially for those with PTSD.
The main terpenes are:
• Trans-Nerolidol – A terpene known for its floral, fruity aroma. Also effective against parasites, bacteria and fungus.
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• D-Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
Source of product: A mix between the well-known Sour Diesel and Jack Here
Sour Jack is a particularly famous strain, partially due to its genetic lineage. A mix between the well-known Sour Diesel and Jack Here , this sativa product, this strain by Karma Genetics will continue to make a name for itself among medical users.
Sour Jack is available via prescription through WMMC. In April of 2014, they became the first certified organic medical cannabis licensed producer in Canada. They have maintained their tradition ever since.
WMMC using soil growing methods, imitating outdoor techniques.
Buy Sour Jack online
3.5g, 7g, 14g, 28g